About the golf
The golf course was designed by Robert Berthet and inaugurated in 1990.
- 18 holes: Par 72. Length: 5,556 metres. The course is hilly and wooded. The men’s slope is 130 for white balls (5,556 metres) and 124 for the yellow markers (5,210 metres). For the women, it is 126 for the blue markers (4,657 metres) and 123 for the red markers (4,439 metres).
- 6 pitch & putt holes.
- Driving range: 40 bays, including 8 covered
- Putting green with a practice bunker
Digne-les-Bains offers the full range of UGOLF Academy classes, from beginner to advanced.
Kids love this dynamic school, which gives them the chance to explore their passion and, for the most motivated among them, advance to the highest levels!
The restaurant Le Twenty offers daily chef’s suggestions and desserts that change with the seasons, as well as a sandwich bar.
Information and reservations are available on +33 (0)4 92 30 58 03.
The restaurant serves lunch and dinner from 1 March to 30 September (closed Sundays and Monday evenings).restaurant website
Digne-les-Bains Golf Course is available for your receptions and seminars :
- Theatre layout: 70 people
- Horseshoe layout: 30-40 people
Group quotes and reservations
For more information or to make a reservation: +33 (0)4 92 30 58 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Digne’s pro shop offers a wide selection of brands to suit your tastes and level of play, as well as a range of clothing and hats for men and women.
On a site that will delight lovers of sport and nature, the Golf Hôtel des Lavandes will be happy to host you in one of its 13 rooms. Its summer swimming pool boasts an unbeatable view of the course.
You can choose from one of many packages (with or without golf).
Serviced flats, from 1BR to 3BR, can also be rented by the week.
For more information or to make a reservation: +33 (0)4 92 30 58 00 or email@example.com.