About the golf
The course was designed by Jean-Pascal Fourès. It was inaugurated in September of 1994.
- 18 holes: Par 72. Length: 6,291 metres for white tees / 5,712 metres for yellow tees / 5,297 metres for blue tees / 4,840 metres for red tees / 4,076 metres for purple tees / 2,473 metres for orange tees.
The wide rolling fairways on the front nine allow players to let their shots fly, while the woodier back nine demands strategy, foresight and precision. Special attention is required on the greens, as they are bumpy and, for holes 16 and 18, protected by broad expanses of water.
- Compact: 9 par 3 holes. Lengths between 47 and 88 metres. To improve the accuracy of approach shots. The compact course is located at the foot of the golf course. You can pay for access at reception.
- Driving range: 30 bays, including 10 covered. On grass, open daily, illuminated in winter from nightfall to 8 pm. Buy your tokens at reception.
- Putting green with 9 holes (freely accessible)
- Pitching green with a practice bunker
Le Paganica is open daily for lunch. Dinner is also available by reservation, for groups of 20 people or more.restaurant website
The restaurant can also host your seminars and organize your family events (weddings, communions, birthdays, etc.).
Reservations available on +33 (0)2 32 34 01 13.
You will find balls, gloves tees and all other useful, convenient gear for a round of golf at the pro shop.
We also sell apparel, shoes, hats, rain gear and more.