We are pleased to welcome you to our golf course
A golf course for learning how to play with a team of teachers and instructors in a simple, relaxed way thanks to the Ugolf Academy’s methods, always at the cutting-edge of innovation.
The golf course is located in the heart of St Ouen l’Aumone in a small wooded and flower-filled park which is located on the banks of the Oise. It is close to a natural listed site with:
– a departmental park of 8 hectares in which the abbey of Maubuisson (13th century) is sited
– a green belt of sixty hectares which offers, from the banks of the Oise to the eastern municipal boundary, a walk of several kilometres alongside the Liesse stream and ponds.
The facilities include:
A compact 9-hole course of a total distance of 675 m for holes of a distance of 53m to 102m,
A practice area of 34 tees of which 12 covered tees, a practice green and 2 approach areas.
The course of St Ouen l’Aumône was designed to simultaneously:
- enable people to discover golf thanks to suitable initiation instruction given in a friendly atmosphere,
- enable people to improve and move on from the initiation phase to play on the golf course. The size of the course allows you to more easily obtain the 1st Ranking
- enable players of a good level to practice and improve their technique on the practice areas, the efficiency of their short game on the course and become familiar with achieving a good score.
34 tees, 12 of which are covered. It allows you to practice drving balls from 50 to 200 metres. This long game area is fun and friendly, with its distance indications and its targets. You will also find two approach areas and a putting green.
The site is ideally designed for everyone to learn golf.
Restaurant Pitch & Putt
The establishment, in partnership with the golf course, opens its doors to you in a club-house spirit everyday without exception, including public holidays from 9.30 to 17.00. Lunch from noon to 14.30 and on Thursdays and Fridays evenings up to 22.00 for dining. The express set menu at €15.50 (only at lunchtimes) or the full set menu at €29.50 change with the seasons. Wine bar, tapas after 22.00, jazz and rock type of concerts should also see the day on Friday nights, as well as the broadcasting of sports events (golf, football, rugby, etc.)
The evenings therefore promise to be animated.
We are in a magnificent setting here with a large car park. The golf course environment provides the tranquil atmosphere. Our terrace, on which you will hear the singing of the birds and see ducks flying by is perfect for relaxation and winding down.
P: 01 30 37 36 77
Phone: +33 (0)1 34 40 07 87
Monday to Friday
Opens 10.00 closes 18.30 Last bucket 18.00 last tee off 17.00
Saturday and Sunday
Opens 9.00 closes 18.30 Last bucket 18.00 last tee off 17.00
Allée de l’Abbaye de Maubuisson
95310 Saint Ouen L’Aumône
Access by motorway via the A15 SAINT OUEN L’AUMONE exit or by the N184 Vert galant exit
Access via public transport, RER C Saint Ouen l’Aumône Centre station
Director: Johan Sautier
Reception Manager: Clément Houry
Green Keeper: Cyrille Hebert
Teaching Manager: Bruno Saint Cricq
Teaching Manager : Bruno Saint Cricq
Teacher : Mathieu Oger
Company name: SARL D’EXPLOITATION DU GOLF DE SAINT OUEN L’AUMONE / Capital: €10,000 / Siret: 443100268 / Commercial Register: Pontoise / SARL / VAT No.: FR12 443 100 268