Our commitment to the golfers of today and tomorrow
UGOLF created and developed the LeClub Golf network, which offers services to golf courses and golfers.
FOR GOLF COURSES:
- Access to a rewards programme to improve the appeal of member courses
- Access to a buying group offering savings on all golf course expenses
- Access to vast communication services, with more than 150 newsletters sent each year
- Presence on a dynamic marketplace for green fees selling
- Access to an insurance service: members of our golf courses are insured in the event of an involuntary interruption of their play
- More favourable pricing conditions (up to 50% off green fees with the Gold Card programme)
- Access to a rewards programme in which they can earn gift vouchers (100 points (fees) = €5 gift voucher)
- Access to insurance in the event that their play is interrupted
- Access to a cashback offer
- Access to the AGWC (Amateur Golf World Cup), the biggest amateur golf tournament in the world
- A concierge service for international reservations
THE LECLUB GOLF NETWORK HAS A PARTICULARLY STRONG PRESENCE:
- In France, with more than 171 golf courses (including 51 UGOLF courses)
- In Spain, with 57 golf courses
- And around the world: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom, Morocco, Australia, New Zealand, China, USA and more
Le Club 42.67
Le Club 42.67 counts more than 100 heads of SMEs/SMIs, who all share a passion for golf and business. It’s an “English-style” club, with its members, its customs and its conventions.
A club of business leaders who particularly enjoy human relations, golf outings, business lunches, dinners with guest speakers and travel to discover new golfing horizons.
Its members represent every business sector: insurance, banking, moving companies, information technology, asset management, legal counsel, corporate services, trades and crafts, journalism, and more. This diversity is what makes Le Club 42.67 so worthwhile.
There is also a 4267 app, available to download for iPhones and Androids.
Jéka Formation IS UGOLF’s training organization. It aims to:
- Encourage the inclusion of diverse populations in the world of golf and the internal promotion of its employees
- Issue State-certified diplomas recognized in the industry
- Develop education based on the core values of the sport like ethics and loyalty.
UGOLF’s subsidiary named Product of the Year for 2020!
THE IDEA BEHIND FREE GOLFEUR IS A SIMPLE ONE:
1- You choose and subscribe to a membership online:
2- You reserve and pay for your tee times online (€10, €20 or €30), via the website or the app
Two compulsory conditions:
- Tee time reservations are non-refundable and non-modifiable
- You can only play up to 10 times a year on the same course at Free Golfeur prices (Classic Card pricing applies from the 11th tee time onward)
12 months of Free Golfeur, including the Classic Card and its rewards program
10 months of Free Golfeur, including the Classic Card and its rewards program + the TEE, GOLF & SUN summer pass for July and August (free, unlimited tee times within the network of participating golf courses)
12 months of Free Golfeur (on condition of submitting a copy of your official identification and student ID by email)
12 months of Free Golfeur, including the Classic Card and its rewards program + 2 months of SCORE4U
15 days of Free Golfeur (available only once per person)