About the golf
It was designed by Pratt and inaugurated in 1984.
1 April to 31 October: reception open 8 am to 9 pm / site open 7 am to 11 pm weekdays and 7 am to 9 pm weekends and French bank holidays
1 November to 31 March: reception open 8 am to 8 pm / site open 7 am to 11 pm weekdays and 7 am to 9 pm weekends and French bank holidays
- 9 holes: Par 30. Length: 1,560 metres.
- The course is FFGolf certified for tournaments up to a 0 handicap. It has six par 3 holes and three par 4s, and is equally suitable for beginners and experienced players.
- The alternation between short, well-defended holes and long holes with inviting water hazards sorely tests golfers’ swings.
- Driving range: 84 bays, including 52 covered, arranged in an arc and open from 7 am to 11 pm
- Illuminated synthetic putting green, open from 7 am to 11 pm (9 pm on weekends and French bank holidays)
- Illuminated natural putting green, open from 7 am to 11 pm (9 pm on weekends and French bank holidays)
- Short game area: 2 pitching greens and 1 practice bunker
Many class packages are available at our academy.
Learn and play in the outdoors! The teaching methods are adapted to the kids’ ages and skill levels.
Set menus starting from €16, served from 12 to 3 pm:
- Daily menu – Starter + Main + Dessert + Beverage (25 cl): €26.25
- Takeaway menu – Hot Dog or Panini or Bruschetta + Beverage (25 cl) + Muffin: €9.75
- Bar open from 8 am to 9 pm (April to October) and 8 am to 8 pm (November to March).
Rooms and other spaces are available for your meetings and evening events (with WiFi, a video projector, a screen, flip charts, etc.).
Introductory or challenge packages can be organized for corporate seminars (with the possibility of including a meal).
Our reception agents can tell you all about the clothing, balls, shoes and golf gear available for purchase throughout the year.
20 illuminated courts:
- 4 covered with synthetic turf
- Outdoors: 8 asphalt courts, 4 artificial clay courts and 4 artificial grass courts
- 1 practice wall
- Open from 7 am to 11 pm weekdays (9 pm on weekends and French bank holidays)