About the golf
Inaugurated in June 1991, it was designed by the architect Robert Von Hagg, who has created a good number of the most beautiful courses in the United States and Europe.
- 18 holes: 6 possible combinations of 18 holes for a wide variety of experiences
- 9 holes: 4 x 9 holes, Green/Orange/Black/Lilac courses
- Driving range: 60 bays, including 12 covered. On grass, playable by anyone and open year round during the golf course’s opening hours
- 2 putting greens with a total area of 2,000 m², each with their own unique features
- 1 bunker, more than 15 metres long, where you can test out all the possible positions (ball above or below the feet, etc.)
Beginners and experienced players alike can use our two instructors to hone their skills. We offer a variety of packages to suit every level.
Free introductory classes are offered all year long for beginners. Private lessons are also available.
If you want your child to improve his game while having fun, sign him up for our golf school, beginning mid-September. The groups are defined by age and skill level so the instruction they receive suits the specific needs of our young golfers.
For more information, contact reception on +33 (0)1 64 58 80 80.
At our clubhouse, Les Greens de Courson serves a variety of refined dishes all year long, which you can enjoy in an extraordinary setting.
If you want to do group work, motivate your teams, organize a reception or thank your employees, Courson Golf Course has three conference rooms for you to use.
Get fitted out from head to toe at Courson Golf Course’s pro shop.
CHANGING ROOMS WITH SAUNAS
Make the most of our two large changing rooms for men and women (each with their own sauna), complete with toilets, showers, a small fitness area and plenty of lockers.