About the golf
Mionnay Golf Course was inaugurated in 1987. It was designed by the architect Jacques Vouilloux. The GolFlower was designed by Jocelyn Crouzet and inaugurated in 2010.
- 18 holes: Par 71. Length: 5,902 metres.
- This fun, technical course allows golfers of any level to give free rein to their game.
- Driving range: The GolFlower is a revolutionary 12-hectare driving range arranged like a flower. It allows you to play all types of shots in a similar environment to a golf course, both day and night, in winter and summer, thanks to its LED lighting, its integrated heating systems and its 12,000 m² of synthetic terrain.
Check out the concept on golflower.fr
- Pitch & putt, 18 certified holes: Par 54. Length: 1,165 metres.
Mionnay Golf Course is very active in training new golfers at its Red Gone Academy.
No. 8 for National Hope & Performance Merit and no. 1 in the Rhône-Alpes region, the Red Gone Academy teaches all kinds of golfing: leisure, competitive, performance and high-level teams.
Its material and human resources are dedicated to performance. The 12-hectare GolFlower practice centre is unique in Europe for its different workshops, its pitch & putt course, its high-level studio (TrackMan, force plates and 4D Motion) and its fitting studio.
Start playing golf at the age of 4? Your children can do just that at UGOLF Mionnay’s Red Gone Academy Junior.
Every Wednesday and Sunday in September, we offer free discovery sessions for kids ages 4 to 17.
Golf is awesome ! Tell your friends about it!
Les Terrasses du Golf.
Are you looking for a venue for a family meal, business meeting, birthday celebration or other special event?
Our restaurant is here for you, featuring two terraces with views of the course!
Armand and his team will be happy to receive you daily from 8 am to 6 pm.
For further information:
- Visit restaurant website
- Contact : +33 (0)4 37 26 09 49
A conference room is at your disposal all year long, by reservation. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Mionnay has two pro shops! One 90 m² clothing shop selling all the big brand names and a 100 m² shop dedicated to golf gear, offering all the different club fitting carts.