About the golf
Nantes Carquefou Golf Course, designed by Martin Hawtree, was inaugurated in 1993.
- 18 holes: Par 72. Length: 5,797 metres.
The presence of water, in the form of small streams and ponds, endows the course with unrivalled cachet. It is suitable for any player and any skill level.
- Driving range: 30 bays, including 10 covered
- 2 putting greens: freely accessible, one at the entrance to the golf course and the other near the tee for Hole 1.
- 1 pitching green with a bunker: freely accessible at the entrance to the golf course.
- 1 compact 3-hole course (par 9, 50 to 80 metres), located close to the 18-hole course
Nantes Carquefou Golf Course is very active in training new golfers. Our instructors lead clinics all year round.
Kids ages 7 to 18 love the school’s dynamic classes! The school gives them the chance to explore their passion through golf clinics offered throughout the year and, for the most motivated among them, to advance to the highest levels!
Inside the clubhouse, Le Dix-Neuf is open to all! The restaurant’s team will be happy to see you any day of the week. For more information, contact us on +33 (0)2 28 34 17 90 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference room is available on request to host business leaders, decision-makers and anyone else who wants to organize a meeting there.
You will find all your golf gear at the pro shop: clothing, clubs, balls, push carts, and more. A wide array of products is available to you all year long.