About the golf
Reims Bezannes Golf Course was designed by Michel Niedbala and inaugurated on 1 September 2013.
1 December to 31 January, 9 am to 5 pm
1 February to 28/29 February, 9 am to 6 pm
1 March to 30 April, 9 am to 6:30 pm
1 May to 30 September, 9 am to 7 pm
1 October to 30 November, 9 am to 6 pm
- 9 holes: Par 30. Length: 1,480 metres for men and 1,328 metres for women.
- Short compact, 9 holes: Par 27, 576 metres.
- Long compact, 9 holes: Par 27, 594 metres.
- Driving range: 30 bays, including 14 covered. This is the region’s most innovative practice area, with a double-decker driving range illuminated until 8:30 pm in winter.
New since 2019: A grass driving range!
- Artificial hitting area with 20 bays
- 2 putting greens
- 3 pitching greens
- Practice bunkers
Reims Bezannes offers high-quality training for players who want to improve their technique at practice facilities, boost the effectiveness of their short game on the course and learn strategies for achieving strong scores.
Many clinics are offered throughout the year at the golf course and even abroad.
The school teaches 140 children, divided between classes ranging from baby golf to performance groups.
“LE 19 GREEN “ is open to anyone, seven days a week.restaurant website
You will find all the products you need to play golf, for young and old alike!