About the golf
Designed by Hawtree & Son in 1989, in the heart of an oak forest, the architects made the most of the environment with panache, creating a course that is both technical and diverse. The quality of the greens and fairways is consistent all year long.
Spring and summer, 8:30 am to 8 pm weekdays / 8 am to 8 pm weekends
Autumn and winter, 8:30 am to 7 pm weekdays / 8 am to 7 pm weekends
2 COURSES AND 1 CRAZY GOLF COURSE
- 18 holes: Par 70. Length: 5,650 metres. Authorized for players of all ages and levels
- 9 holes: Par 27. Length: 605 metres. This course of nine par 3s is ideal, both for beginners and for experienced players looking to work on their short games.
- Crazy golf: New since 2019!
- Water driving range: 60 bays, including 19 covered, with floating targets at 50, 100, 150 and 180 metres!
- 1,000 m² putting green with the same quality of greens as on the course
The UGOLF Academy offers a varied array of instruction options to meet any expectations: clinics for adults on the course, the putting green and simulators, as well as kids’ clinics during French school holidays.
Private lessons are also available.
The golf school at Toulouse la Ramée teaches more than 150 children ages 5 to 16, spread out over a weekly schedule.
Please contact reception for the calendar and prices.
At the restaurant Le Play Off, come for a wonderful time in a lush green setting. A lovely 180 m² terrace with a view of the golf course is open once the weather turns warm.
The restaurant is open daily for lunch.
You can also organize group lunches and dinners (for birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, corporate meals, etc.).
At our shop, open all year long, you will find all the biggest brand names: Ping, Wilson, Boston, Adidas, FootJoy, Puma, Girls Golf, Srixon, Volvik, and more.