About the golf
The golf course was designed by John Jacobs and Olivier Dongradi. It was inaugurated in 1992.
1 April to 31 October
1 November to 31 March
- 18 holes: Par 72
- Length: 6,395 metres
- Apremont’s is an elegant, powerful course, in typical Anglo-American tradition. A real masterpiece of simplicity, its wide fairways are full of subtle features which will delight established and mid-level players alike.
- Driving range: 12 bays, including 10 covered
- Putting green
- Practice bunker
- Grass section
- Two chipping greens
Apremont Golf Course offers the full range of educational options of the UGOLF Academy, for anyone from beginners to seasoned golfers.
For kids 18 and under, the golf school offers classes with teaching methods adapted to the students.
- La Tour d’Apremont: Like its lavish, idyllic setting, Apremont Golf Course has a hot spot for fine cuisine in its restaurant. The menu is updated with the passing days and seasons, based on the inspiration and creativity of Chef Jean-Luc Mayeras.
- Le Bistrot de la Tour: A focal point of Apremont’s clubhouse, the bar is undeniably the preferred meeting place for players and guests.
- The bar is open from 8:30 am to 7 pm weekdays and 8 am to 7:30 pm weekends.
For your wedding receptions, Apremont is much more than just an amazing location: you can also enjoy the exclusive use of its private rooms to host the most wonderful day of your life.
Contact : email@example.com
You will find all your golf gear at the pro shop: clothing, clubs, balls, push carts, and more. A wide array of products is available to you all year long.