About the golf
It was designed by T. Huau and R. Nelson, and inaugurated in 1991.
- 18 holes: Par 72. Length: 6,181 metres.
- 14 holes are on the edges of the forest, in a preserved environment with a variety of vegetation.
- The other four holes, across from the Mercure Chantilly hotel, will charm you with their “formal garden” architecture, featuring ornamental lakes and canals. Added bonus: Built on sandy soil, guaranteeing its perfect drainage, the course is playable all year round!
- Driving range: 30 bays, including 10 covered
- Putting green with a practice bunker
- Pitching areas
The range of UGOLF classes includes multiple packages suited to your level, whatever it may be (from beginner to advanced).
Over the last five years, Forêt de Chantilly Golf Course has been working to ensure its golf school is as effective as possible, thanks to the quality of its organization and the services it offers, adapted to every age group.
The golf school is open to children 18 and under.
The restaurant La Véranda in Chantilly and its new terrace lounge will captivate you with their panoramic view of the golf course and the hotel pool. You will be immersed in the surrounding countryside, for a guaranteed change of scenery! The restaurant serves a limited menu outside meal times.
HOTEL / CONFERENCE ROOMS
The 4-star Mercure Chantilly Resort & Conventions, with its 200 guest rooms and suites, its 22 conference rooms, its restaurants and its bars add the finishing touches to the golf course’s amenities.
Our shop offers one of the broadest selections in the region (clothing, accessories, balls, gloves and more).