About the golf
Cergy Vauréal Golf Course was created in 1988 by the architect Michel Gayon.
- 18 holes, par 71
- Length: 5,667 metres from the white markers with a slope of 134 / 4,915 metres from the blue tees with a slope of 123; it also has yellow markers set up by the FFGolf (2,520 metres from the orange tees)
- A balanced course, with four par 5s and five par 3s
- Compact 5 holes, ideal for beginners
- Driving range: 35 bays, including 15 covered. Recently renovated (mats, distance targets, green targets, mirrors, etc.), this long game area is fun and friendly, with its distance markers and its targets.
- Opening hours: 8 am to 7 pm
- Pitching area
- Putting green
- Practice bunker
Cergy Vauréal Golf Course is very active in training new golfers. Our instructors regularly offer free introductory classes. We are proud to get large numbers of new players started with golf each year, thanks to our ideal beginners’ package, Swing4U.
The kids at our golf school are called “Redbirds”. We have Redbirds of every skill level, from beginners to players capable of competing in international tournaments. There are 120 of them in total, divided between our Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday classes. The goal of our golf school is to teach the kids to love golf, respect, honesty and patience, in a spirit of camaraderie.
The restaurant is open daily for lunch. It can seat 100 people on the terrace and 80 in the dining room.
The private rooms at Cergy Vauréal Golf Course are special places in an amazing setting, making them great for weddings, seminars, corporate events and galas.
For more information or to make a reservation: +33 (0)1 06 51 54 88 63
The shop at the clubhouse features Röhnisch, Chiberta, Puma, FootJoy, Titleist, Adidas, Skimp and many more brand names.