About the golf
The golf course was designed by Martin Hawtree and Thierry Flipo, and inaugurated in 1993.
- 18 holes: Par 73. Length: 5,877 metres. Medium-sized greens well protected by carefully placed bunkers. Moderately fast greens with rather pronounced inclines. A few relatively short par 4s (Holes 6, 15 and 17). Two par 3s well protected by water hazards (Holes 13 and 16). Par 5s which can be played in two strokes by long drivers (Holes 1, 4, 9, 12 and 18).
Licence required; Green Card or handicap plus payment of the green fee for visitors.
- Compact, 9 holes: FFGolf certified, 560 metres. Licence required with payment of the green fee.
- Driving range: 56 bays, including 36 covered, open to anyone (no golf licence or Green Card required)
- Putting green open to anyone
- Pitching green divided between different levels, plus a practice bunker, open to anyone
Nancy Pulnoy Golf Course is very active in training new golfers. Free introductory classes are available during the year, along with mini-clinics.
We are proud to get many new players started with golf each year, thanks to our ideal beginners’ package, Swing4U.
Open to children ages 4 to 18, the school allows them to learn to play golf and hone their skills, with teaching methods adapted by age group. Junior clinics are organized on a regular basis.
For more information, contact us on +33 (0)3 83 18 10 18.
The golf course’s restaurant is open to anyone for lunch, in an extraordinary, bucolic setting, and to groups for dinner by reservation. It was completely refurbished in 2007 and expanded in 2017.
The restaurant has a terrace offering a panoramic view of the course.
For further information, contact us on +33 (0)3 83 29 70 36.
Enjoy the exclusive use of one of our meeting room areas.
For a quote, write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.More
Specialized store of 120m² at your disposal for all your custom golf and club purchases. We are FITTING CENTER.