About the golf
Nancy Aingeray is Nancy’s historic golf club. Since its creation on the heights of Brabois, it has continuously evolved along with the history of the region. In 1962, Mickaël Fenn designed this new course on the heights of Aingeray.
1 April to 31 October, 8 am to 6 pm
1 November to 31 March, 9 am to 5 pm
- 18 holes: Par 69. Length: 5,569 metres. It features medium-sized greens well protected by carefully placed bunkers. The signature 18th hole is a par 3 that is well protected by a water hazard.
- 6 pitch & putt holes: Par 18, with artificial tee areas and greens (playable all year round).
- Driving range: 28 bays, including 8 covered
- Pitch & putt, 6 artificial holes
- Putting greens, grass and artificial turf
The UGOLF Academy offers you the chance to discover and learn about golf in a fun way, thanks to the Swing4U package leading to a Green Card. To hone their skills, ranked players can take private lessons or sign up for group packages (Score4U).
Adult, junior and senior clinics are held all year round, both at the golf course and abroad. Golf clinics can also be arranged for adults or children as part of a birthday celebration.
Kids love this dynamic school, which gives them the chance to explore their passion and, for the most motivated among them, advance to the highest levels!
For more information, contact us on +33 (0)3 83 24 53 87.
The “After Green” becomes the “Swing Aingeray”!
New team, new menu, new themes: a wind of change is blowing over the golf restaurant and its terrace with a panoramic view of the course.
Adèle Suty is the new manager!restaurant website
The restaurant has a private room which can be rented out for seminars, birthdays, anniversaries, dinners, christenings, receptions, and so on.
We have a sales floor offering golf clubs, balls, gloves, hands, clothing and accessories.